Membranes (ISSN 2077-0375; CODEN: MBSEB6) is an international peer-reviewed open access journal of membrane science and technology published monthly online by MDPI. It provides a forum for publishing papers that advance our understanding of membrane structure, performance, processes, and applications covering membrane chemistry, physics, engineering, and biology. The scientific community and the general public have unlimited and free access to the content as soon as it is published. Membranes is endorsed by the European Membrane Society (EMS).
Author Benefits include:
- Open Access—Unlimited and free access for readers
- Coverage by Leading Indexing Services—SCIE-Science Citation Index Expanded (Clarivate Analytics, IF 3.094), Scopus (CiteScore 3.50), Ei Compendex, PubMed (NLM), etc.
- Rapid Publication—manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 11.5 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.7 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2020)
- No Copyright Constraints—Retain copyright of your work and free use of your article
- No Space Constraints, No Extra Space or Color Charges—No restriction on the length of the papers, number of figures or colors
« Go Back